Why Choose Kidbuddie All our outdoor play systems are heavy duty, made to last and give years of entertainment. We do not compromise on quality, quantity and strength of materials in order to be cheaper than our competitors. This is the Kidbuddie difference…Safety of children and providing the best possible product is our top priority. After 14 years of business we have an impeccable safety record.
Some examples of our special features
- Poles are cylindrically turned and domed on the ends for a smooth finish.
- All hardware and steel is galvanised.
- Horizontal poles plug into upright poles, instead of being bolted on – which is a significant safety feature and gives an attractive, neat finish.
- Our equipment is made from the best quality timber in the country – Cape Pine, treated to stringent SABS specifications.
- Extra safety rails are used around platforms and sides of climbing ramps.
- Planks are planed and bevelled on the edges.
- Top quality rope is used on attachments, and commando nets are made from thick 12mm polypropylene rope – not nylon, which stretches, hurts little hands and does not last as long.
- As well as making complete Jungle Gyms, we also specialise in easy to install extensions and attachments which can be ordered later – allowing you to grow your playground as and when it suits you.
- Each kit is supplied with installation instructions, safety guidelines and instruction on how to properly maintain your equipment.
- PRICES: all our prices include vat and delivery within South Africa to the main city centres.
- INSTALLERS: accredited installation teams are available in the main city centres including Cape Town, Durban, Bloemfontein, East London, Johannesburg and the Garden Route.
- DELIVERY: delivery occurs between 3-5 working days after dispatch.
- PRODUCTION: production lead time with commense on receipt of 50% deposit. Your order will be ready for dispatch between 2-4 weeks thereafter.