Outdoor Play Systems from Kidbuddie:
We provide safe outdoor play systems for children. Our extensive range of play systems are designed to develop essential motor skills, co-ordination and confidence.
We deliver to all the main centres countrywide and have experienced installation teams in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban, East London, Bloemfontein and the Garden Route. We have also exported to Lesotho, Namibia, Botswana as well as Angola and Mauritius. All designs are available in Kit form with detailed installation instructions, for clients who with to install themselves.
We have been designing, testing and manufacturing Playground Equipment since 1993, supplying a wide range of products to private homes, schools, housing developments, hotels, shopping centres and public parks all over the country as far afield as Mauritius. Our equipment is made from the best quality timber in the country – Cape Pine, treated to stringent SABS specifications.
All our outdoor play systems are heavy duty, made to last and give years of entertainment. We do not compromise on quality, quantity and strength of materials in order to be cheaper than our competitors. Safety of children and providing the best possible product is our top priority. After 14 years of business, we have an impeccable safety record.
Some examples of our special features:
- Poles are cylindrically turned and domed on the ends for a smooth finish;
- Planks are planed and beveled on the edges
- All hardware and steel is galvanized
- Horizontal poles plug into upright poles, instead of being bolted on – which is a significant safety feature and gives an attractive, neat finish
- Extra safety rails are used around platforms and sides of climbing ramps
- Top quality rope is used on attachments, and commando nets are made from thick 12mm polypropylene rope – not nylon, which stretches, hurts little hands and does not last as long